Every child deserves the best care and education
A child’s socioeconomic status cannot be a barrier to his/her opportunities in life
Families and communities have the right and responsibility to be engaged in educating their children
Together, we can prepare and propel children to great success in school—and in life
Children love to learn when given the chance
Our Alumni Include
- Shawn Wooden, investment attorney and State Treasurer of Connecticut
- Denise Nappier, the first woman elected State Treasurer in Connecticut history; the first African American woman elected State Treasurer in the United States.
- Thirman Milner, former Mayor of Hartford; the first popularly elected Black mayor in New England.
- Daryl Thames, elected as School Board Chair, Manchester
- Glendowlyn Thames, Deputy Commissioner of Connecticut’s Department of Economic and Community Development
- John Gale, attorney and Hartford City Councilman